How quickly will my Web design project be completed?
We pride ourselves on speedy turn-around times. The time required to create a custom Web design will vary based on the complexity, functionality, and quantity of content you're looking to incorporate into your website. There are many factors involved when building your website, including how quickly you provide content, the number of revisions and approvals required, etc. A typical website for a small or medium sized business can be delivered within 5 days, and larger projects, such as e-commerce websites, can be delivered within 10 days. Once you are satisifed with the final design (usually within 5 business days), we will install your website on a live Web server, and your website will be live on the Internet.
How much does a content site generally cost?
You can gain instant Internet exposure and professional online presence with our affordable, custom website design plans starting from only $. For this price you are getting a professionally designed and programmed site that is expandable and looks professional. Additional customizations and ecommerce shopping carts may also be purchased. Our design team will begin your Web design project once you have completed the Web Design Requirements Form, and once you have chosen one of our Plans & Pricing.
Effective website functionality can provide a great marketing opportunity for your company. In our business there are many suppliers, however, it's no exagerration that a great deal of them provide poor solutions. Like most products, you do get what you pay for; the Web is no different.
How many pages can I have on my website?
You can have as many Web pages as you like. From a search engine's point a view - the more Web pages, the better!
Depending on the Web design plan you choose, your website will include from 5 Web pages to an unlimited number of pages.
What constitutes a Web page?
A Web page is a page on the Internet that can be accessed through a Web browser. Each time you click a link on the Internet and are taken to a new screen, you are viewing a different Web page.
What sort of features can you build into my website?
Your website can image galleries, contact forms, blogs, newsletters, Google Maps, Twitter and Facebook links, video, music, downloadable documents, slideshows and many other features.
What information should I include on my website?
- What information do your customers need to know to make an educated purchase decision
- What information do potential business partners need to know about your business
- What training and experience have you had as a professional, and how can you convey that in an accessible manner
- What information do you wish your customers knew so that their expectations of your service or products helped them have a positive purchase experience
- How does your product or service differ from those of your competitors
What content is required to build my website?
It's best if you can provide us with as many marketing and promotional items as possible, such as your logo and colour combinations, corporate brochure, advertisements, etc. This will ensure that the website we design remains consistent with your corporate identity.
Other less tangible aspects such as design or layout ideas are handled in the preliminary meetings where you specify any preferred color schemes and sample websites that appeal to you. If you have a logo already we will use that as a starting point.
If you have any product photos or images, they will need to be submitted to us on a physical CD, or by using our online form.
After a design has been created and approved, it is the client's responsibility to provide us with the content (text) for your website. If you don't feel comfortable writing the copy for your website, you can provide us with a list of key points you'd like to discuss on each page and we can write the copy for an additional fee.
How do I submit content for my new website?
Content can be submitted via plain text email with or without attachments, on a physical CD, or by using our online form.
Do I have to submit all of my content when I order, or can I submit it later into the project?
We prefer that you submit all of your content before we start your project, however, you can submit additional content throughout the design phase. The content you submit helps us determine the scope of the project, identify required resources, and limits the amount of delays that can occur when designing your website.
Where can I find photos and graphics for my website?
If you do not have any images of your own, then we can purchase professional photos and graphics from a variety of stock photography sources. You are also welcome to search stock photography websites such as iStockphoto.com or 123rf.com and make suggestions of your own.
Do you add my text and images into the Web pages for me?
Our website designers build the overall website design, setup your Web pages and insert your text and images. We then provide you with the login details to your content management system which allows you to easily manage and modify your site's content anytime and anywhere, without knowing any code. No programming skills are needed to manage the content of your website.
How do I accept payments on my E-Commerce website?
All payments are accepted through the online credit card processing gateway PayPal.
What is the process involved in creating a website?
Our custom website design process is simple and easy to follow. Below are the steps required to build a customized website for you small business:
- Complete the simple Web Design Requirements Form to tell us about your business and to outline the content that you would like included on your website.
Here are just some of the pages and features you may include as a part of your new custom and professional website:
- Home Page - the first page visitors will see when they arrive at www.YourDomainName.com
- About Your Company page
- Customer Testimonials page
- Services page
- Products page
- Questions & Answers page
- Contact Us page
- Contact Information page
- Photo Gallery page
- Embedded Videos page
- Site Map page
- You may also include any marketing materials or catalogs, company logo (if you have one), pictures and brief descriptions of products, and any other items that may help us better understand your company.
- Our design team will begin your Web design project once you have completed the Web Design Requirements Form, and once you have chosen one of our Plans & Pricing. We currently accept payment by check, debit card or credit card via PayPal.
- Once we have completed the first draft, you can review a demo of your website. We will continue working on your website based on your feedback. We insert all the content, logo (if you have one), images and videos provided by you. We will provide you an online collaboration tool where you can watch the progress of the Web design and development and give us live feedback. This web-based communication tool allows us to effectively and efficiently serve our clients across the globe.
- Once you are satisifed with the final product, we will install your website on a live Web server.
- We will also complete search engine optimization (SEO) at this stage, and your website will be submitted to the major search engines including Google, Yahoo & Bing.
Which plan should I choose for my website?
We offer Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Titanium and Enterprise Web design plans, and you need to consider the following when deciding which plan is right for you:
- What's your budget?
- How many custom Web pages do you need?
- How many custom email addressees do you need?
- Do you need custom web forms?
- Do you need social media integration?
- Do you need shopping cart integration?
We also offer the ability to create a Custom plan if you have specific needs and you want to name your own price.
If in doubt, we recommend going with the Platinum plan as it's our clients' most popular option. Remember, all our Web design plans also come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Will you meet with me to discuss my project details?
In the majority of cases a meeting isn't necessary and most of our websites are generally completed with contact via email and telephone only. We place suggested website designs onto the Internet in a private area where you can view the content. We then liaise with you regularly to ensure the website design and functionality is exactly what you want.
Can I view my website while it is being designed?
You will be able to review your website as Web pages are completed during the design process. During this time, you will also be given the opportunity to request any necessary revisions.
I've made my decision - I want you to design my website. Now what do I do?
The design process at Coastal Web Designs is simple and very user-friendly. Click here to get started now.
Why should I choose Coastal Web Designs to develop my website?
For any business, controlling costs is just as important as driving sales. Coastal Web Designs is an established Web design company with over 12 years of Web design and Internet development experience. We will provide you with an aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate, search engine friendly website for less than other competitors. There is no point paying thousands of dollars more for a website that will not look or perform any better than the product we will deliver.